Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Quick Pics

This afternoon the boys and I went outside for a while. It was a balmy -17 degrees with practically no windchill and lots of sunshine. We were so confident in the warmth that we went out with just hats - no hoods or scarves. Heck, I didn't even take a hat, and didn't put up my hood except for a couple of minutes near the end. And I only wore the outer shell of my snowpants. Practically beach weather! As a matter of fact, we walked out into the bay (where there will be water and beach in a couple of months), which gave us a whole new perspective of town. The boys, of course, had fun playing in the snow, and they're not picky about where they do that. But I enjoyed the change of scenery!



And as a bonus, a picture our friend next door took at the store.

No comments: