Sunday, November 16, 2008

Buying and Selling

First, Craig wanted me to post pictures of our (his) two purchases.  I had lots of opportunities when I went out for wings with some girls Wednesday night, but I didn't want to buy the first things I saw, and I didn't know what a good price was.  The artists come right to Craig's office, though, and offer better prices there.
A walrus: the tusks are caribou



A Sandy polar bear (I guess everybody knows what that is...)

Then the selling part....  Our playgroup is selling tickets as a fundraiser.  1st prize is airfare for two from Iqaluit to Ottawa.  That's worth about $1850.  The other prizes seem quite nice, also....  Tickets are $10 each or 5 for $40.  If you're interested, you can email me, or if you don't have the email address, leave a comment (that I won't post on the Internet, lol...)


No comments: